The Chill Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for you to just chill and talk to people. Make some friends. It's all good.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY D:< STH EPIC FCS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hakota Tenshimaru
Mod

MY D:< STH EPIC FCS Empty
PostSubject: MY D:< STH EPIC FCS   MY D:< STH EPIC FCS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:55 am

o: Sup

Anyway this is a topic bout my Fcs.

First up Hakota Tenshimaru

MY D:< STH EPIC FCS 71oiz5

Had a long history with the Guy o_O

Basically his Story line had to deal with finding out who he was and what happened to his family.

Starts off with him finding out he has a demonic being inside of him that causes him to go blood crazy. When ever he smelt or saw blood the demon took over. couple of months later he loses his fire powers in a fight with Some guy Named ST. In the fight he gain the element ice ( go into the that later as well ) After a couple years of having to deal with it, He ventures into a mystic Volcano on Angel Island with the Help of Nova Star and Knuckles he was able to get his fire powers back but. in order to keep them he had to keep and care for a chao he was given ( Named June ) if the chao ever got heart or killed he lose his powers. couple days after that event he finds out that his ice powers wasn't taken he was separated. the being that he was before was another person named Blizzard. The First time they crossed paths is when Dr. Eggman tried to steal the master emerald ( XF where have I seen that before ) . They would often fight when ever they crossed paths. Couple years after that the demonic being in Hakota starts acting up again. after going on a rampage he finally splits with him. Shimu that once was inside Hakota was now a diff being but their lives were connected meaning if one died the other did as well. So Blizzard and Hakota are forced to join forces to take them down. To there surprised two more even more demonic and power beings come to his aid ( Krystalak and Obsidious ). After that huge battle the demonic beings were killed. Hakota was at the point of dying till Blizzard surprisingly gave his life to save Hakota's. Many years after that he finds his Lost brother ( Leonardo ). His Brother when he first saw him had alot dark and negative energy within him ( still do ) due to their evil father. The two of them finally find out what has happened to their family. They were killed by their own Father Dasoto ( king of the under world o: ) They were devastated. In deep thought wondering why he had done what he did. Their father sends out 6 demons to try and do away with them... Luckily they were able to defeat them. After the last demon was killed they ended up in the Under World to end their father's life and did so.

Well Thats Hakota's Story line. Most of my Fcs Story lines are connected wait and see to know what happens next o:
Back to top Go down
Hakota Tenshimaru
Mod

MY D:< STH EPIC FCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY D:< STH EPIC FCS   MY D:< STH EPIC FCS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:45 am

Next up Leonardo Tenshimaru XF

MY D:< STH EPIC FCS Kf48pg MY D:< STH EPIC FCS 2exr43t

Leo as his Dark and Light Self, Gonna pick up where Hakota First met his brother.

Leonardo appeared right after the fight with the demons( Shimu Krystalak and Obsidious). He came warning Hakota about a threat of demons coming after him. At first Leo didn't want him knowing he was alive thinking he wouldn't be able to handle but weeks later he does. Leo was always so very distant didn't like hanging around with other just kept to himself most of the time. The reason of all this because his father ( Dasoto ) had him thinking he was the one that killed their family ( Hakota didn't know this till Leo saw the truth and went light ) Some how Krystalak came back ( dasoto's doing ) Krystalak had made Leo his Slave causing the negative and dark energy to get worse within him. Leo was even more enraged when his brother was infected with the Virus called Critical Mass. It made the person who had it very powerful and weak at the same time as well as evil. The more power he got the faster it made it for him to die. Leo was able to defeat Krystalak and the virus faded but the dark demonic energy still remained within Leo. Krystalak's last words were him telling Leo that Dasoto was the one who killed their family and how he and his brother are demons ( Leo's half demon and Half Angel because of their mother ) Leo gets even more angrier and goes on a rampage. He vanishes and is not seen until after 3 years. Leo comes back with a stupid mind thinking he has to be the one to fix everything him alone but after a while of trying to get him to listen to reason. he has some kind of vision of his mother telling him what hes doing is foolish and should let go of the darkness within him. So finally he lets go and finally goes light thinking his darkness was gone. He was wrong its still within him till this very day. ( Cursed to being Half demon and Half Angel ) Couple weeks after all that has happened and defeating the demons sent to kill them him and his brother to do away with their father and did so..
Back to top Go down

MY D:< STH EPIC FCS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chill Pill :: Role Playing :: Video Game RPs :: Sonic and SEGA RPs-
Jump to: