The Chill Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for you to just chill and talk to people. Make some friends. It's all good.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uchiha Family Theatre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crazy~Feet
Admin
Crazy~Feet

Uchiha Family Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Family Theatre   Uchiha Family Theatre I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Sorta fanfic, sorta humor...Cri and I sorta went nuts at FB.

Sasuke: ...I feel like tacos...

Itachi: Man, what is that STENCH?? Oh no way! O_o IT'S YOU!

Sasuke: Really? You sure it wasn't YOU?

Itachi: Actually, I think it was Mom and Dad! Ooooofah!

Sasuke: You just went there didn't you? I'm sure you'll get your just desserts when Kishimoto finds out you made that remark about his favorite.

Itachi: Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated...Omg, what's that behind you?! Why, it's ME! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Sasuke: ...Behind me? Since when am I in the Bahamas?

Itachi: Typical. As usual, you don't even know where to find your own ass...if it wasn't for ME you'd probably be dead or something. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Sasuke: Dude, exactly HOW many Jager Bombs have you had?

Itachi: One for every episode in the last filler arc. @_@ Wooo...Hey Sasuke? Wanna go have an epic battle or something? Ya know, for old time's sake.

Sasuke: So that's like...lessee...1, 2, 3...O_o Is that even LEGAL? And no epic battles, I have a game of Twister soon with Suigetsu and Karin. :/

Deidara (In the background): Hmmmm Twister, ya say unnn? Great idea! Sasori no Dannaaaaaaaa....

Itachi: NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE STARTED! Don't you know that ALL dead anime characters are here kickin' it in the Bahamas?!

Kakuzu: *grabs him with a tentacle*

Itachi: NO! PUT ME DOWN KAKUZU, EW! Where the hell is Hidan when you need him?! *gets toted off*

Sasuke: *munches on his taco*

The score currently sits at:
Sasuke-1
Itachi-0
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Family Theatre
Page 1 of 1