The Chill Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for you to just chill and talk to people. Make some friends. It's all good.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Subliminal Message Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
capriccio tinno
Admin
capriccio tinno

The Subliminal Message Game Empty
PostSubject: The Subliminal Message Game   The Subliminal Message Game I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:31 pm

This game is a real treat and a personal favorite of mine. I'm sure you've seen that little button when you post a message that lets you edit your post, well down below your post when you go to edit it, there's a little bar down there that has "Reason for editing" beside it and you can type in why you had to edit your post.

Well in this game we will be abusing that and doing something like this:

User A: I am a boy.
User A then goes back to edit their post and then types in the bar "Ha ha just kidding I'm really a girl."

So you say one thing and then correct yourself with the opposite in the edit system.

Razz

With that said, let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way, I love ninjas...BELIEVE IT.

Last edited by Capriccio Tinno on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Arittakeno yume o kakiatsume sagashi mono sagashini yuku no sa ONE PIECE...HA HA. Pirates for the win.)
Back to top Go down
https://thechillpill.forumotion.net
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: The Subliminal Message Game   The Subliminal Message Game I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:37 pm

I'm so awesome, None can stand up to my awesome, I'm just that awesomely awesome.

Last edited by Joe Cool on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Meh, Really I just suck and like to play it up for the camera. =P)
Back to top Go down
capriccio tinno
Admin
capriccio tinno

PostSubject: Re: The Subliminal Message Game   The Subliminal Message Game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:42 am

YES YOU ARE SO AWESOME JOE.

Last edited by Capriccio Tinno on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cheer up emo kid. D:)
Back to top Go down
https://thechillpill.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Subliminal Message Game   The Subliminal Message Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Subliminal Message Game
Page 1 of 1