The Chill Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for you to just chill and talk to people. Make some friends. It's all good.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

READ THIS BEFORE YOU RP ANYTHING!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
capriccio tinno
Admin
capriccio tinno

READ THIS BEFORE YOU RP ANYTHING!!!! Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS BEFORE YOU RP ANYTHING!!!!   READ THIS BEFORE YOU RP ANYTHING!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:54 am

While I am VERY lenient when it comes to the content of RPs, there are some things that are just not allowed.

Such as:

-In depth sex.

Now allow me to explain. I will allow the MENTIONING of sex, however I will not allow cybering in RPs (Unless it's kept to PMs or the chatbox after 12:00am) nor will I allow one user to describe the sexual acts of two of their characters. You can make all the dirty jokes you want too. =D

-An excessive amount of swearing.

While this forum is uncensored, if I see a whole lot of swearing coming from an RP you're in trouble. And I don't mean if you say the F word every now and again if it makes sense, but if you do something where it looks like this: "Oh that fucking bitch I hate her fucking guts. I'll fucking kill her. GRAAAAH." I'm not gonna let it slide. Now say that you're RPing as a character who swears a lot who is cannon to an existing game/book/movie/anime/cartoon/whatever. But it MUST be cannon to an existing series or I won't allow it. An example is if someone is doing an RP for the game Baroque (I dunno why you would, it has absolutely NO storyline whatsoever, and I'm NOT exaggerating) and you're RPing as Coffin Man who somehow manages to throw in "Goddammit" in EVERY sentence. I'd let you do that, not only because I don't consider ass hell and damn as 'curse words', but because the character actually DOES that. Other than that a little swearing is fine.

-God modding (And this is an obvious one)

THIS. IS. CRUCIAL. I, and a lot of the original members on this board all come from another site to begin with, so we know each other. We've had very bad experiences with a godmodder and we are especially touchy people when it comes to godmodding. Here I will provide a basic list of what kind of characters you cannot have when it comes to RPs as they are considered godmodding:

*The obvious, a god. Your character cannot be a god. Nuff said. This does NOT include angels, demons, or any type of ghost.
*The OTHER obvious, a devil. Your character cannot be an 'evil god' (As I will word it so not to offend any religions). Again this does not include agnels, demons, or any kind of ghostie.

This list of things you cannot do in an RP AND the godmodding list are up for changes and additions at any given time. If you see someone godmodding, copy their text and report it to me.

Adieu,

~Capriccio Tinno
Back to top Go down
https://thechillpill.forumotion.net

READ THIS BEFORE YOU RP ANYTHING!!!!
Page 1 of 1