The Chill Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for you to just chill and talk to people. Make some friends. It's all good.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Sonic FCs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
capriccio tinno
Admin
capriccio tinno

My Sonic FCs Empty
PostSubject: My Sonic FCs   My Sonic FCs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:02 pm

I really thought I should have a whole topic devoted to my characters because I have so damn many. X_x

Here we go.

Capriccio- Is named after me and is the only one with a ref sheet XD

My Sonic FCs CapriRefPage

Discord- Is Capriccio's dark side. She is nearly the same as her but differs on some key aspects such as, she is not perverted. She just likes to seduce men to get her way. Has a skill to track people by consuming their blood. She is weak to flowers.

My Sonic FCs Discord-AntiCri

Jacob- Is Capriccio's...um...*ahem* yeah. He used to work for the Spiders just like she did. He was one of the one's who helped her escape. He tends to space out and has a habit of asking "What were we talkin' 'bout?" He also has a habit of confusing Capriccio and Discord, and has not actually realized yet that Discord is bad bad news. He has a lot of magical ability, but is apparently incapable of using it. He is very skilled with most types of guns and has only ever missed twice. He works at an office as a phone operator as a day job and as a night job, he is a sniper.

My Sonic FCs JacobHedgieWhut

Streak- Is skilled in healing magic and sickness magic. She can cure illness, speed up the process of healing, and give deadly viruses and even infection. She is loyal to the Eggman Empire and is on the run.

My Sonic FCs StreakTheMongoose

Fall- An army sergeant general. She can control the gravity of herself, objects and the space around certain people for a limited amount of time. She once fought in a war where she found a baby. She adopted this baby as her own and raised her. Or so she thought. This child was Streak, the daughter of two of Eggman's most trusted soldiers at the time. She hasn't been seen since she started chasing Streak.

My Sonic FCs FallTheEchidna

Crash- Streak's husband and the father of their only son Chester. He has electric and lightning based abilities. He can also teleport from place to place as a lightning bolt. He is incredibly awkward in most situations and fancies himself a badass when he's really not.

My Sonic FCs CrashTheHedgehog-1

Burn- Crash's fraternal twin brother. Older by a few minutes. He is a quiet type and is generally very solemn. He trains hard enough so that he can even keep his fire powers active during the rain for a period of time and keep up with Crash's Thunder Dash by half.

My Sonic FCs BurnTheHedgehog

Chester- Hyperactive, silly, obsessed with dancing, most likely gay, and full of beans, Chester is probably one of the craziest characters that has existed. He has no magic that anyone knows of and would prefer to run from a battle in the first place, but he does know a bit of self defense from Capriccio, his godmother. He was once controlled by his mother and Eggman using Streak's sickness magic and Eggman's technology. Because of this, his right hand is steel plated like an irremovable gauntlet.

My Sonic FCs StreaknCrashSonMongoose

Scarlet- Shad and Fall's daughter and Fall's second child, but the only biological child she has. Scarlet is generally a happy person but will be easily angered if you mess with her or someone dear to her. She loves her father to the point of picking favorites between him and her mother. This changes after Fall is gone for a long time. Scarlet's opinion of her changes and she comes to respect her mother more.

My Sonic FCs Fallxs10

Laurent- Capriccio and Burn's son from their group of quads. Second oldest. Quiet unless a topic interests him. He will talk freely with anyone who is nice to him and uses proper manners, such as introducing themselves before asking him his name. If not, he has been known to give a rather cold shoulder. Literally. His element is ice though he wears red.

Vincent- Capriccio and Burn's son from their group of quads. Oldest. A very respectful young man with a passion for martial arts. He never removes his gi except to wash it and to wash himself. O_o He has no magic that anyone knows of since all he ever uses is martial arts.

Gabriel- Capriccio and Burn's son from their group of quads. Youngest. Naive, shy, and socially awkward, he's one of those guys who is quick to make friends and quick to fall in love. He enjoys the sense of freedom his abilities over wind and air give him.

Merrick- Capriccio and Burn's son from their group of quads. Second youngest. A serious flirt. He loves to use pick-up lines, though none of them ever work usually as they are serious, serious corn. XD He has the powers to summon magma from the ground, though he can't control it very well.

My Sonic FCs Dudecharas

Pete- A gay guy with a southern drawl. He loves children (NOT THAT WAY) and has a soft spot for sweets. He was killed once before, but because he had three things he still had to do, was not able to pass on. Now he resides within his living body as a dead soul. He has no magical skills but can manipulate ectoplasm.

My Sonic FCs PeteFox

Guy- Nothing much is known about Guy besides the fact that he is Pete's boyfriend, has some connection with Capriccio, is a lawyer, and fails at his job XD.

My Sonic FCs GUYOHSNAP

Stella- Older sister of Shad and Capri's twins. Grouchy and obsessed with the supernatural, she tends to hang around Pete to study him. Pete does not enjoy this. She is very pushy as well and will do pretty much anything to get what she wants.

Samantha- Younger of Shad and Capri's twins. Silly and droll, she hangs out with Chester a lot and shares the same love for orange. She is pretty much the polar opposite of her sister Stella.

(Samantha is on the left, Stella is on the right)
My Sonic FCs ShadKidsFCs

Markus- One of Capriccio and Jacob's thirteen children. One of the six boys. Lazy and laid back, he doesn't do much but sit there and breathe. Won't make an effort to do much unless it's absolutely required. (His appearance is based on one of my characters from my original series Siblings)

My Sonic FCs 13kidswhut-4

Reeve- One of Capriccio and Jacob's thirteen children. One of the six boys. Is a lycan, though his parents have no lycan in them. I very violent and will not think twice about who he picks a fight with.

My Sonic FCs 13kidswhut-1

Gunner- One of Capriccio and Jacob's thirteen children. One of the six boys. Unintentionally, however well named, as he has a serious love for anything that can be shot or anything that you can explode. He also shares the same passion for anything GREEN. He will not wear anything unless it's GREEN. EVEN HIS BOXERS ARE GREEN. THIS BOY LOVES GREEN SO MUCH HE STREAKED HIS HAIR GREEN. O_o

My Sonic FCs 13kidswhut-5

Damien- One of Capriccio and Jacob's thirteen children. One of the six boys. Spends most of his time tinkering with his gadgets and such. Pops and bangs are constantly heard from his room which he only leaves when his sister Quin forces him out.

My Sonic FCs 13kidswhut-7

Kain- One of Capriccio and Jacob's thirteen children. One of the six boys. An expert in video games and video game trivia. He thinks that he and his purple scarf are the sexiest thing to walk the planet. This is a huge overstatement. Not much one to get out either, Quin must force him out of the house too. This is why he is so close to Damien.

My Sonic FCs 13kidswhut-9

Hakuren- One of Capriccio and Jacob's thirteen children. One of the six boys. Gentle hearted, kind, and has an ambition to someday become a priest.

My Sonic FCs 13kidswhut-10

Gabrielle- One of Capriccio and Jacob's thirteen children. One of the seven girls. She loves to hang out with her friends and her sisters Madeline, and Quin. She's a girly girl, but aces all of her classes, and doesn't care if anyone thinks she's stuck-up.

My Sonic FCs 13kidswhut-2

Madeline- One of Capriccio and Jacob's thirteen children. One of the seven girls. Has an undying love for the color yellow, but isn't as obsessed with it as Gunner is with green. She's pretty open minded and will try anything once. This includes sports, extreme sports, food, books, and even some of Damien's video games. Has a great sense of adventure.

My Sonic FCs 13kidswhut-3

Quin- One of Capriccio and Jacob's thirteen children. One of the seven girls. Athletic and hyper, she will do pretty much any sport. she is on her schools volleyball team, and is trying to convince the football coach to let her play. Is kind of a health nut and will actually FORCE Damien and kain out of the house to exercise their greasy selves.

My Sonic FCs 13kidswhut-6

Nadia- One of Capriccio and Jacob's thirteen children. One of the seven girls. She is very harsh sometimes and will often put this harshness into her speech, resulting in people getting the wrong impression on what she's saying. She enjoys mechanics and has made her own working motorcycle from scratch and junk she found at the local junkyard. Even though she has no license, she rides it anyway.

My Sonic FCs 13kidswhut-8

Esther- One of Capriccio and Jacob's thirteen children. One of the seven girls. She shares a very close bond with Hakuren and also wants to someday become clergy. She does a lot of volunteer work at the animal shelter.

My Sonic FCs 13kidswhut-11

Veronica- One of Capriccio and Jacob's thirteen children. One of the seven girls. Rebellious against her parents with a sharp tongue. She has a thing for revenge and "sticking it to the man". An avid protester, she takes part in any protest against Scientology, pollution, hunting of endangered animals, etc., etc., etc.

My Sonic FCs 13kidswhut-12

Willow- One of Capriccio and Jacob's thirteen children. One of the seven girls. Crippled and blind, she is very kind and understanding. She is very close to Reeve. (I based her very much on Nanaly from Code Geass LOL)

My Sonic FCs 13kidswhut
Back to top Go down
https://thechillpill.forumotion.net

My Sonic FCs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chill Pill :: Role Playing :: Video Game RPs :: Sonic and SEGA RPs-
Jump to: