The Chill Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for you to just chill and talk to people. Make some friends. It's all good.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Few Rules Specifically For the Anime RPs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
capriccio tinno
Admin
capriccio tinno

A Few Rules Specifically For the Anime RPs Empty
PostSubject: A Few Rules Specifically For the Anime RPs   A Few Rules Specifically For the Anime RPs I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Okay. A few rules SPECIFICALLY for the anime RPs that may move to other section too if i happen to catch it.

I can stand a minimal use of Japanese, but don't be a weeaboo. Please.

I can stand stuff like "Oh, you are such a jerk Capriccio-sensei!"

Just as long as it's not:

- "Ore wa kaizoku ou ni naru!"
- "Oh Bob. You are such a baka yaro."
- "I koi you Mary!"

That is really confusing.

Don't give full sentences of Japanese. Just don't. Whether it's romanji or not.

PLEASE don't throw random Japanese, romanjized or otherwise, into your speech. This website is english speaking ONLY.

If it's something as insignificant as a name suffix (Ichigo-kun) or the name of a family member (Kaeko nee-chan) or a food name (Yakisoba) it's not a huge problem, but I'd really rather you wouldn't as some people don't understand those. As long as you explain what the name extensions and such mean I don't care.

Also! I am NOT going to translate after you if I don't understand it! I know a tiny bit of Japanese, but if I don't see a translation for a word within a week of posting and I don't understand it either, you get a warning via PM.

Plus, I can stand it if you use the Japanese style name order (Last name first, so Japanese: Tinno Capriccio instead of English: Capriccio Tinno) as long as you explain that it's in that order.

These rules may seem strict but trust me, I'm not asking much.
Back to top Go down
https://thechillpill.forumotion.net

A Few Rules Specifically For the Anime RPs
Page 1 of 1