The Chill Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for you to just chill and talk to people. Make some friends. It's all good.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Can Has DA?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
capriccio tinno
Admin
capriccio tinno

I Can Has DA? Empty
PostSubject: I Can Has DA?   I Can Has DA? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:42 am

Hey guys. DeviantART as most of us know is a popular site that a lot of us have.

Here we can share info on our DeviantART accounts and friend each other and whatnot.

Anyway, I have a DeviantART account.

I go by the name of excusegirl9000.

My account can be found here.

What I do on my account is a combination of mouse art on either MSPaint (Mostly) or on Paint Shop Pro XI (Not much).

I draw a lot of anime and video game stuff and also a lot of Sonic seeing as my storylines with my characters are freaking insane and massive and could kill you within five minutes.

I also tend to journal a lot and I will often post rants on there, as well as reviews for video games and BOOKS of all things (I mean REAAALLY), and I also post these weird journal theatre things, and these random walls of text about random stuff. O_o

Anyway...

Discuss:

All things DA.

Don't:

Post your art or journal entries. That's not what this is for.

~Capriccio Tinno
Back to top Go down
https://thechillpill.forumotion.net
Hakota Tenshimaru
Mod

I Can Has DA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Has DA?   I Can Has DA? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:24 am

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also have a DA profile o:

Im Happy Plz

Anyone. most of the stuff I put on it is keyblades.

XF its not the only thing I make. I make swords and other kinds of weapons F:<

I'm always willing to make one for anyone who wants one o:. just let me know and I'll see what I can do D:<

My DA name is xHakotax o:
Back to top Go down

I Can Has DA?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chill Pill :: Blab Central :: General Discussion :: Interwebs Discussion-
Jump to: